First Year Writing, Modernism, Samuel Beckett, Detective Fiction, Modern Central European Novel
Gregory Byala teaches courses in composition and twentieth-century British, American, and Postcolonial literature.
- “André Brink,” The Dictionary of African Biography, December 2011.
- “Literature, Theater, and Estrangement,” Comparative Literature and Culture 12.1, 2010.
- “Murphy, Order Chaos,” Samuel Beckett Today/Aujourd’hui 18, 2006.
- English 0701, Introduction to Academic Discourse
- English 0802, Analytical Reading and Writing
- English 0824, The Quest for Utopia
- English 2113, Popular Fiction
- English 2201, Survey of British Literature 1
- English 2301, Survey of American Literature I
- English 2032, Survey of American Literature II