Please use the TU Help instructions below to submit updates for your web pages. This includes content updates, news posts/announcements and media mentions.
TU Help Ticket Instructions for Content Updates, News Stories and Media Mentions
- Go to the Computer Services Login Page- https://tuhelp.temple.edu/ (or go to the back-end of your portal)
- Select “Request Help”
- For web content updates, or to add a news post, media mention or news announcement enter Camille Elliott in the "Referral Details" field.
- Fill out request ticket with as much detail as possible and submit request. Please include the url(s) to the page(s) that need updating if it is a content request.
- If this is a media mention request, please include the article, publication, or media outlet url for the mention with a headline for publishing.
- If this is a news post request, the ticket should include a title for the post, body of content and any links for embedding. You can also upload an image.
- If your program requires multiple changes please put all changes into one word document and upload, this include images.
- Once the ticket is routed to our department the changes will be completed.
Please Note- The CLA Office of Communications maintains a queue of projects and we ask you to understand that in addition to the college site, the team supports more than 50 other department, program, and center-level sites. Depending on the magnitude of the request, allow 48-72hrs for updates to be completed.
Faculty Profile Form
As your department upgrades its site, it is the perfect time for you to review the information currently on your faculty page. In keeping with trends at many of Temple’s peer universities, CLA will be restructuring faculty pages to include only a brief biography, publication list, research keywords, courses taught, and contact information.
We provide design and deployment to LCD screens in CLA-related buildings that can provide event or course promotion opportunities at no cost. Slides run in Mazur, Gladfelter, Weiss Halls and Academic Advising. To begin the process, please proceed to the linked form below. To have slides posted in other schools/colleges and buildings around the university, please email email@example.com with the materials for your submission.
Mazur Hall Atrium Large Screen Criteria
What content gets posted:
- Major announcements from Temple (ex: requirements for COVID safety on campus)
- Any content that affects all or most CLA students
- Large events open to all majors (ex: CLA Internship Fair)
- Opportunities open to all majors (scholarships, study abroad, etc)
Rules and Regulations:
- All graphics must be formatted for 1980x1020
- Events should be posted no more than 1-2 weeks prior to the event date (possible exceptions for events that needs lots of preparation from students—ex: CLA Internship Fair)
- Screens for virtual events must include a link to the Zoom meeting or registration
- Screens must be of high design quality and fit within the Temple brand – if not, we reserve the right to redesign to fit brand
- Text must be legible from any position in the lobby that the screen can be seen
- Images and graphics must not be pixelated
Each department, program, center and institute in CLA has a designated person within their program that has been trained to enter events into the university calendar. They retain the access to the university events calendar for your unit and all event requests should be submitted to the person in your unit that has events calendar access. Events take 3 hrs. to publish after they are submitted and approved, they will then be available on the university calendar and in your individual events feed.