In this repository you will find links to download College of Liberal Arts logos as well as individual departments and center logos. If you need further assistance or clarification on their use, please contact Rosemary Fahmie or Camille Elliott.
- EPS Please use this file type for any print applications to ensure best quality
- PNG This file type is best used on digital applications and includes transparency.
College of Liberal Arts Logos and Brand
- For all file downloads, you must be logged in with your Temple ID or email address.
The “formal” CLA logo is the preferred mark for CLA communications. This mark should be the first choice when executing marketing materials and must be used on formal communications like stationery.
The in-market CLA logo should be used very selectively and ONLY in the Philadelphia market where Temple University and the Temple “T” are already well known. This mark should never be used on stationery or in communications with audiences who are not familiar with temple.
Departments, Centers, and Institutes
- Academic Advising
- Africology and African American Studies
- Alumni Association
- American Studies
- Anthropology Laboratory and Museum
- Asian and Middle Eastern Language
- Brain Research and Imaging Center
- Center for Sustainable Communities
- Center for the Humanities
- Criminal Justice
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Feinstein Center for American Jewish History
- Geography and Urban Studies
- Gender, Sexuality and Women's Studies
- Greek and Roman Classics
- Information Technology
- Institute for Public Affairs
- Institute for Survey Research
- Joyce K. Salzberg Center for Professional Development
- Political Science
- Psychology and Neuroscience
- Public Policy Lab
- Spanish and Portuguese
- Translation Institute
Request a New Logo
All logos are generated and approved by Central Strategic Marketing and Communications team, not the CLA team. If you need to request a lock up that is not available in this list, please contact Rosemary Fahmie to get the process started.