American Politics, Political Science, Polling, Survey Research, Political Behavior
Matt joined Temple in July 2022 as an Assistant Professor of Political Science. He has a Ph.D. from Yale and spent a few years working in Washington, DC prior to graduate school.
- Graham, Matthew H. 2022. "Measuring Misperceptions?" American Political Science Review.
- Graham, Matthew H. 2022. "Detecting and Deterring Information Search in Online Surveys." American Journal of Political Science.
- Graham, Matthew H. and Alexander Coppock. 2021. "Asking About Attitude Change." Public Opinion Quarterly.
- Graham, Matthew H. and Milan Svolik. 2020. "Democracy in America? Partisanship, Polarization, and the Robustness of Support for Democracy in the United States." American Political Science Review.
- Data Science for All (undergraduate, Fall 2021 and Spring 2022, George Washington University)
- Quantitative Methods for Social Sciences (undergraduate, Fall 2022)
- Advanced Quantitative Methods (graduate, Spring 2023)