First Year Writing, Creative Writing, Fiction, Gay and Lesbian Studies
Brad has an MFA in Creative Writing from Queens University of Charlotte. His blog project chronicles his experience, as a gay author, reading the Bible for the first time. His work has appeared in The Baltimore Review, Santa Fe Writer’s Project Journal, Ray’s Road Review, Northern Liberties Review, Philadelphia Review of Books, Running With Water, and Jonathan. He is also the author of two Philadelphia-set novels: Regret (2007) and The Intersection (2016).
- "An Appropriate Amount of Change" Running with Water, 2019. Print
- The Intersection (Black Rose Writing, 2016)
- “Fight or Flight.” Jonathan 2015. Print.
- “Ours.” Northern Liberties Review 6 (July 2013) Web.
- “The Diagnosis.” Ray’s Road Review Summer 2013. Web.
- “Hope.” Santa Fe Writer’s Project Journal 13 May 2013. Web.
- “Table Manners” The Baltimore Review XII, Vol. 2 (Summer/Fall 2008). Print.
- Regret. (Star Publishing, 2007).
- “The Power of Confession: the Closets of Dorian Gray” In-between: Essays & Studies in Literary Criticism 14. 1 (2005). Print.
- LGBTQ Novels of the 21st Century
- LGBTQ Film: The Coming-of-Age Genre
- Analytical Reading and Writing
- Politics of Identity in America
- Creative Writing: Non-Fiction: Queer Lives
- Creative Writing: Fiction: Queer Lives
- LGBTQ Film: Queer Representation
- LGBTQ Novels of the 20th Century
- Studies in Creative Writing (Capstone)
- Creative Writing: Fiction
- Gay and lesbian Lives