Sociology of Education, School Effects, College Destinations, Quantitative Methods, Social Class
My main interests are in the sociology of education and quantitative methods. I am currently looking at what matters more for academic outcomes: avoiding really impoverished schools or attending really affluent ones.
- Klugman, Joshua and Jennifer C. Lee. Forthcoming. “Social Closure, School Socioeconomic Composition and Inequality in College Enrollments.” Social Science Research.
- Klugman, Joshua. 2016 (December). Essential or Expendable Supports? Assessing the Relationship Between School Climate and Student Outcomes. Sociological Science 4: 31-53. (Presented at the annual meeting of the 2016 American Sociological Association, August 23rd. Seattle, WA.) http://dx.doi.org/10.15195/v4.a2
- Is College Worth It? Student Debt and Student Gain
- Statistical Methods in Sociology
- Graduate Statistics in Psychology
- Multilevel Models