Japanese Language, Pedagogy
Yukari Fujiwara received her BA from Atomi University (Japan) and her MA from Eastern Michigan University. She teaches all levels of Japanese language, from elementary to advanced.
- “Effects of Corrective Feedback in JFL [Japanese as a Foreign Language] Classrooms,” The Journal of the Dept. of Teaching Japanese as a Second Language, Hiroshima University Graduate College of Education. No. 61 (2012), 229-237. (Joint author: Dr. Yukiko Hatasa, Hiroshima University Graduate College of Education)
- “An Analysis of Beginning Japanese Learners’ Production and Negotiation of Form and Meaning in Japanese Language Classrooms: Teacher-led Activities and Pair/Group-work Activities,” The Journal of Tokyo International University, School of Language Communication, No. 8 (2012), 49-66.
- Japanese 1001: Japanese Elements I
- Japanese 1002: Japanese Elements II
- Japanese 2001: Japanese Intermediate I
- Japanese 2002: Japanese Intermediate II
- Japanese 3001: Japanese Advanced I
- Japanese 3002: Japanese Advanced II
- Japanese 4182: Japanese Independent Study I
- Japanese 4282: Japanese Independent Study II