International Relations, International Organizations, Global Studies, Recognition, Identity, Critical Security
Danielle K. Scherer is the Assistant Director of Global Studies and an Assistant Professor (Instructional) of Political Science. She received her Ph.D. from Temple University.
Her research looks at the role of recognition in international politics and law. In addition to teaching in Global Studies and Political Science, she serves as the academic advisor for Global Studies majors and minors. She is also a contributing analyst at Wikistrat and has served as a Graduate Fellow with the Teaching and Learning Center at Temple University, a Senior Scholar Fellow with the Center for Humanities at Temple, the senior staff member of the graduate student union, and an instructor at Philadelphia University.
- Dr. Scherer is currently working on turning her dissertation into a book manuscript.
- GBST 2096: Introduction to Global Studies
- GBST 3085: Internships in Global Studies
- POLS 825: Quantitative Literacy in the Social Sciences
- POLS 864: War and Peace
- POLS 2211: Contemporary Politics of Europe
- POLS 2255: Comparative Public Policy Analysis
- POLS 2496: Introduction to Political Philosophy
- POLS 2530: Conditions of Statelessness