Higher Education Pedagogy, Curriculum Assessment and Development, Community Engagement, Language for Specific (Professional) Purposes, Peninsular Spanish Literature
- Moore-Martinez, Patricia and Joshua Pongan. “A win-win: The Intentional Cultivation of Reciprocal Relationships Between LSP and Community Partners.” ALDEEU, vol.33, 2018, pp 219 -250.
- Moore-Martinez, Patricia “Eating for Success: Where, When, and What to Eat in Early Modern Spain.” Forging Communities: Food and Representation in Medieval and Early Modern Southwestern Europe. Ed. Montserrat Piera. Fayetteville: University of Arkansas Press, 2018.
- Spanish 4885: Internship (before 2018 Service Learning)
- Spanish 4183: Independent Study
- Spanish 4182: Directed Readings
- Spanish 4127: 18th and/or 19th Century Spanish Literature
- Spanish 3960: Honors Special Topics: Enchanted Lands: Magical Realism on Three Continents
- Spanish 3801: Spanish for Professionals in Criminal Justice and Social Services
- Spanish 3160: Special Topics: Spanish for Professionals in Criminal Justice and Social Services
- Spanish 3160: Special Topics: From the Calle to the Catwalk: Representations of struggles in street culture and style.
- Spanish 2098: Advanced Practice in Four Skills (Latin American Studies Semester, LASS)
- Spanish 2002: Hispanic Readings
- Spanish 2001: Conversational Review
- Spanish 937: Honors Eating Cultures
- Spanish 837: Eating Cultures
- LAS 2220: Special Topics: LASS Seminar
- CLA 3885: Peer Teaching Intern
- CLA 8985: Teaching in Higher Education: Liberal Arts (1,2,3 credit versions)
- Spanish 8985: Teaching in Higher Education: Language