International Relations, Global Studies
Lauren A. Farmer (PhD) earned her doctorate in political science from Temple University in 2016. Dr. Farmer's research agenda examines the international components of authoritarian resilience and the authoritarian backlash to democracy, and her teaching agenda focuses on human security.
Outside of the classroom, she enjoys cooking, running (very slowly), and heckling the Phillies.
- Dr. Farmer is currently working on turning her dissertation into a book manuscript.
- Introduction to Global Studies
- Introduction to International Relations
- Research Preparation: Human Security
- Introduction to Comparative Politics
- Gen-Ed: War and Peace