Spanish major graduates from the College of Liberal Arts enter careers in diverse fields. Recent alumni have found employment in local and federal government positions, social work, healthcare, education, human resources, insurance, tourism and hospitality, journalism, and NGOs. In addition, majors have begun post-secondary studies in medical schools, law schools, physical therapy, anthropology, sociology, Spanish, linguistics and education.
Some of the industries our alumni have enjoyed successful and meaningful careers in are:
- Local and federal government positions
- Social work
- Tourism and Hospitality
Our alumni have gone on to great accomplishments. The stories below feature some of our outstanding alumni whose diverse career paths exemplify the unique preparation and flexibility of a Spanish degree.
- February 1: Freshman Application Deadline for Fall Semester
- February 1: FAFSA Financial Aid Application Deadline
- November 1: Transfer Deadline for Spring Semester
- June 1: Transfer Deadline for Fall Semester