Latin American Studies, Anthropology, Archaeology, History
I am trained as an anthropological archaeologist with degrees from the Pennsylvania State University. I began at Temple in the mid-1990s as an adjunct and have offered courses in Anthropology, Latin American Studies, History and Spanish. I also had the privilege of serving as the Director of Latin American Studies from 2006 until 2011.
- “Households and Plazas: The Contexts of Obsidian Craft Production at Xochicalco” (K. Hirth and R.W. Webb). In Obsidian Craft Production in Ancient Central Mexico: Archaeological Research at Xochicalco, pp. 18-40, edited by K. Hirth. University of Utah Press, Salt Lake City, 2006.
- The Archaeology of Settlement Abandonment in Middle America, edited by T. Inomata and R.W. Webb. University of Utah Press, Salt Lake City, 2003.
- "Arqueologia y ecoturismo en el sitio de Los Naranjos, Honduras” (B. Dixon, R.W. Webb and G. Hasemann). Yaxkin XX, 2001.
- Latin American Studies 4097/History 4696, Senior Capstone Seminar
- Latin American Studies/American Studies 3101, Latino Identity in the US
- Latin American Studies 3010//History 3860, Topics in Latin American Studies: Spanish Conquest of the Americas
- Latin American Studies/History 2514, Introduction to Latin American History
- Latin American Studies 2220, Latin American Studies Semester Seminar
- Latin American Studies/Anthropology 2173, Ancient Mesoamerica
- Latin American Studies/Anthropology 2169, South American Archaeology
- Latin American Studies/Anthropology 2098/History 3096, Legacy of Mesoamerica
- Latin American Studies 141, Topics in Latin American Studies: Beyond Apocalypto-The History and Culture of the Maya and Their Neighbors
- Latin American Studies CO50/1001, Perspectives on Latin America.
- Latin American Studies 0868/0968(Honors), World Society though Literature and Film: Latin America
- Latin American Studies 0854, Latino Immigration
- Latin American Studies 0833, Race & Poverty in the Americas
- Spanish 061, Intermediate Spanish
- Spanish 052, Basic Spanish II
- Spanish 051, Basic Spanish I
- IH 051, Intellectual Heritage