Congratulations, Class of 2022!
The College of Liberal Arts prepares students to become innovators in all fields, across all industries. Civic-minded and globally conscious, our students and faculty are engaged in the community and care about the world. Home to more than 5,000 students across 27 departments and programs, the college combines rigorous coursework with real-world experience. Our centers and institutes tackle society’s most pressing issues and impart to our students the technological and cultural literacy needed to thrive in the global marketplace. With more than 30,000 alumni residing in Pennsylvania alone, graduates maintain their relationship with Temple as they work to address some of society’s greatest concerns.
Join us for the ceremony Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 3:00 pm at the Temple Performing Arts Center.
- Dr. Richard E. Deeg - Dean
Message to the Graduating Students
- Dr. Caterina Roman - Professor of Criminal Justice
Presentation of Graduates
- Read by Dr. Annette McMenamin Bakley - Senior Vice Dean for Undergraduate Affairs
- Dr. Annette McMenamin Bakley - Senior Vice Dean for Undergraduate Affairs
*** summa cum laude
** magna cum laude
* cum laude
+ distinction in major
++ distinction in double major
PLEASE NOTE: As final action cannot always be taken by the time this program is published, lists of candidates and awards are only tentative. The student’s transcript is the official record of the university.
- Legacy Photographics will take photographs of each graduate as they shake hands with the dignitary and as they exit the stage. There is no obligation to purchase pictures and each graduate will receive an email proof within 48 hours of the ceremony*. For more information visit www.legacyphoto.com.
- *The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) is a federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. Schools may disclose, without consent, "directory" information such as a student's name, address, email, telephone number, date and place of birth, honors and awards, and dates of attendance. If you do not wish to have your information disclosed to Legacy Photographics, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.