- Academic Calendar
- Academic Progress Policy for Primarily Freshman & Sophomore Courses
- Course & Teaching Evaluations
- Course Withdraw Policy
- Faculty Office Hours
- Grading Policy: Incomplete Grade
- Mid-semester Grades
- Syllabus Requirements
- Temple Library: Putting Items on Reserve
- Temple Library: Copyright Policy on Course Materials
- Faculty Academic Planning Calendar 2014-2015 (.pdf)
- CLA and SED Faculty List 2014-2015 (.pdf)
- CLA Tenure and Promotion Guidelines and Policies (.pdf)
Policies & Procedures
- Adjunct Faculty Handbook (.pdf)
- Temple University Policies & Procedures
- Employee Handbook & Guides (.pdf)
- Statement on Faculty Conduct (.pdf)
- Tenure and Promotion Guidelines (.pdf)
- Non Tenure Track Faculty Policies (.doc)
- Inclement Weather/Class Cancelations
- Obtaining an E-mail Account at Temple – All adjunct faculty members are required to obtain a @temple.edu e-mail address. You MUST have Temple Univ. ID number from ID card first.
- University Computer Services – University Computer Services provides a number of different services specifically for faculty. Please check out their web site for more information.
- Computer Services Help Desk – Please use this resource for any problems you may experience with email, blackboard, or other related computer issues. Call 215-204-8000.